view in browser
BCCT HALF-DAY WORKSHOP
“How to reclaim your time & grow your business through your organisation structure”
Maximum 12 attendees - BCCT members only. Book now !
In this half day workshop, we teach you how to free up your time and grow your business through key mindsets, strategies, and structure. We can teach you how you can improve your organisation and take back control.
Note: This workshop is an introductory version of a full organisation structure workshop which can be delivered in-house by request. Special rate for BCCT members; contact email@example.com for more details
Who is it for?
- For busy business owners to want to their reclaim time & achieve time freedom
- For busy business owners who wear too many hats and don’t have a clearly defined department or functions
- If you want to be better leader and gain clarity to work on the important tasks
What you learn
- Learn how to free up your time and grow your business.
- Discover the 10 hats and why EVERY business has them.
- Learn functions, responsibilities, and performance of each hat and which hats you wear more effectively.
- Implement strategies so your entire team works smarter, not harder.
Date: Thursday 18th May 2023
Time: 9.00 am - 12.30 pm (8.45 am registration)
Venue: BCCT Office, 23rd Floor, M-Thai Tower, All Seasons Place on Wireless Road (BTS: Ploenchit exit 5)
Cost: THB 2,500 net for BCCT member only. Price includes workshop material and coffee break.
Booking: To reserve your seat, please click HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking assistance
- Online Payment options are available when confirming your booking (recommended). Online payment when you book is the simplest way to do this.
- Bank transfer is also available to Kasikorn bank 709-2-36464-4 and email email@example.com to verify for a receipt.
More about the facilitator:
Asia Bashir is the company Director at A to Z Finance Solutions - An international consultant that helps small business owners achieve their personal and business goals. With an Industry background in Fortune 500 companies - Rolls Royce, Siemens, HSBC she brings a depth of knowledge and understanding across a broad range of industries. Last 10 years Asia has worked with SMEs in Automotive, Construction, Retail, Aviation Industries to overcome challenges and achieve success through her one-to-one sessions and workshops.
For more info please click HERE or view their youtube video https://youtu.be/YSQJmy1L4wc