Directors & Staff
|Greg Watkins – Executive Director
– Greg spent seven years with the Department of Trade and Industry, including a brief attachment with the Commercial Section of the British Embassy in Bangkok in 1989, followed by five years as Marketing Director for Tara Siam, a business research organisation, before joining the Chamber in December 1996.
|Rungjit Jarernponganarn – Events Manager
– Rungjit (RJ) has been the Events Manager of BCCT since 2005. She oversees all aspects of BCCT events including planning, implementing, securing sponsorship/venues, liaison with guest speakers, associated organisations, chambers or other BCCT committee groups to initiate and deliver events. She is also in charge of overall operation of major events such as the Life & Style Garden Party and the annual BCCT Christmas Lunch. Rungjit holds a bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management from Indiana-Purdue University, USA, as well as a Master's Degree in Southeast Asian Linguistics from Mahidol University.
|Jina Phenix – Business Development Manager
– Jina joined the Chamber as Membership and Publications Coordinator in October 2013 and the Business Development Manager in May 2014. Jina has extensive experience in international business, having successfully managed her own clothing company and as the owner manager of a courier service franchise on the Eastern Sea Board. She was also the main Thai contact behind the Bangkok St Andrew’s Society for 5 years organising events and securing sponsorship. She studied Computing and Information Technology at The College of West Anglia in England and Commercial Art at Surathani College. Jina is responsible for member relationship management, increasing partnerships, sponsorships, membership, improving member’s satisfaction, and attracting new advertising revenue to BCCT. She is also responsible for the production of the BCCT publications.
|Wanthep Pattanatiensakul (Boss) – Finance Manager
– Wanthep (Boss) joined the Chamber as Finance Manager in April 2021. He received a Bachelor’s Degree from Srinakharinwirot University, majoring in Accounting. Before joining the Chamber, He worked at Superpark as Senior Accountant. You may contact Khun Wanthep for payments related matters, including to discuss credit terms for your membership, advertising and sponsorship fees.
|Warunee Kraisee – Assistant Membership and Business Development Manager
– Warunee joined BCCT as an Assistant Membership and Business Development Manager. She was previously a General Service Officer for Social Services where she developed processes to aid the welfare of disadvantaged and less opportunity citizens for 8 years gaining various skills. She studied computer for business which has given her a practical computer skills. Warunee's main role is membership support and relationship management for members and non-members. She is also responsible for the BCCT database, website and BCCT publications.
|Tanyamay (Tanya) Foster-davis – Membership and Business Development Coordinator
– Tanya joined BCCT as Membership and Business Development Coordinator in 2022. She has joined BCCT internship in Jun-July 2019. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree of Communication Arts, Advertising, concentration on branding from Assumption University Thailand. Tanya's main role is to implement membership/partnership benefits. She is also responsible for the BCCT database and website.
|Pattama Panjanont – Finance & Administration Coordinator
– Pattama joined BCCT as a Finance & Administration Coordinator in March 2014. Prior to joining the Chamber she worked at Lebua Hotels & Resorts as Executive Secretary. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree from The University of Thai Chamber of commerce.
|Palika Siddhisornchai – Events Coordinator
– Palika (Bo) is the main contact point for all events admin including creating graphic advertisement, monitoring and assisting booking, following up payment pre/post, coordinating with sponsors and speakers for event setup and registration.
|Krit Fongpitak – Driver
– Krit joined the Chamber in September 2004, becoming the Chamber Driver. Before this he was personal driver to the President of the Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce, working for TBS Co., Ltd for a period of 5 years.