Directors & Staff
|Greg Watkins MBE – Executive Director
– Greg joined BCCT as Executive Director in December 1996. He previously spent seven years with the Department of Trade and Industry, including a brief attachment with the Commercial Section of the British Embassy in Bangkok in 1989, followed by five years as Marketing Director for Tara Siam, a business research organization in Bangkok. He is Vice Chair of the British Community in Thailand Foundation for the Needy and for three years served on the board of British Chambers of Commerce UK. He was awarded an MBE by King Charles III in the 2023 New Year Honours.
|Rungjit Jarernponganarn – Events Manager
– Rungjit (RJ) has been the Events Manager of BCCT since 2005. She oversees all aspects of BCCT events including planning, implementing, securing sponsorship/venues, liaison with guest speakers, associated organisations, chambers or other BCCT committee groups to initiate and deliver events. She is also in charge of overall operation of major events such as the Life & Style Garden Party and the annual BCCT Christmas Lunch. Rungjit holds a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management from Indiana-Purdue University, USA, as well as a Master’s Degree in Southeast Asian Linguistics from Mahidol University.
|Jina Phenix BEM – Business Development Manager
– Jina joined the Chamber as Membership and Publications Coordinator in October 2013 and the Business Development Manager in May 2014. Jina has extensive experience in international business, having successfully managed her own clothing company and as the owner manager of a courier service franchise on the Eastern Sea Board. She was also the main Thai contact behind the Bangkok St Andrew’s Society for 5 years organising events and securing sponsorship. She studied Computing and Information Technology at The College of West Anglia in England and Commercial Art at Surathani College. Jina is responsible for member relationship management, increasing partnerships, sponsorships, membership, improving member’s satisfaction, and attracting new advertising revenue to BCCT. She is also responsible for the production of the BCCT publications.
|Orrapin Wiboonpairam (Pam) – Finance and Administrative Manager
– Orrapin (Pam) joined the the Chamber as Finance and Administrative Manager in April 2023. Experienced on Finance and Accounting Manager over 20 years,CPA number #6226
Graduated : Master's Degree in Business Administrative ; majoring Finance Accounting at Kasetsart University, Bangkhen
Batchelor's Degree from Rajamangkla Institute of Technology , Major : Accounting.
Email : email@example.com
Suvarnna (Saen) Witthayaphatthanaphorn - Policy Manager
|Tanyamay (Tanya) Fosterdavis – Assistant Membership & Business Development Manager
– Tanya joined BCCT as Membership and Business Development Coordinator in 2022 and Assistant Membership & Business Development Manager in 2023. She has joined BCCT internship in Jun-July 2019. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree of Communication Arts, Advertising, concentration on branding from Assumption University Thailand. Tanya’s main role is to implement membership/partnership benefits. She is also responsible for the BCCT database and website.
|Khemupsorn Sangjam (Proud) – Finance & Administration Coordinator
– Khemupsorn (Proud) joined the the Chamber as Finance & Administration Coordinator in June 2023. Prior to joining the Chamber she worked at Radi Enterprise Co.,Ltd. as Executive Assistant. She graduated with a Batchelor's Degree from Bangkok University Humamities and Tourism Management Hotel Management Branch.
|Yada Lueachom – Events Coordinator
– Yada joined BCCT as Events Coordinator in 2023. She has joined BCCT internship in Nov-Dec 2022. She graduated with a Bachelor's Degree of Arts, German language from Silpakorn University Thailand. Yada is responsible for administration of events including creating graphic advertisement for all events, monitoring & assisting events booking and following up payment.
|Chonticha Sae-tung - Business Development and Membership Coordinator
– Chonticha (Nam) joined BCCT internship Nov-Dec 2022 and Business Development and Membership Coordinator in 2023. She graduated with a Bachelor's Degree of Arts, German language from Silpakorn University Thailand.
Nam is responsible for BCCT database, member relationship management, membership recruitment/ retention and improving member’s satisfaction
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Surasak chotitheerasirikool (Lekky) - Executive driver and messenger.
– Surasak (Lekky) joined BCCT as a driver position and messenger in October 2022 . Before joining the Chamber, He worked at Humax network Thailand as executive driver for four years.